Monday, October 13, 2014

Mondays Are Hard

We were out all weekend so today was really hard. Not only did I only get a mouthful of oatmeal for breakfast, but I got to the gym late. It's cold and damp as well. I do my 10 min cardio with 4 min HIIT and then 15 rounds of kickboxing the Nexersys machine. The last 10 min of cardio is rough and I don't feel up to a full 8 minutes of HIIT so I only do 6. It's enough. I knock out some crunches and call it a day.

Monday Workout

10 min elliptical = 3 min steady state + 4 min Tabata + 3 min steady state = 0.79 miles

Nexersys 15 rounds Beginner Follow Me (60 min)
  Accuracy 97% / Strikes 100% / Average Power 136%


10 min elliptical = 2 min steady state + 6 min Tabata + 2 min steady state = 0.74 miles

25 Crunches / 25 Bicycles / 25 Pulse Ups

photo posted for actual stats: 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday the 13th

I got a text this morning from a dog park compadre, warning me that the parks department had suddenly decided to do some spring maintenance ...