Friday, October 3, 2014

Friday Workout

I'm changing my tail end 10 min cardio routine a tad, from the 5 or 6 min Tabata (15 sec On / 15 sec Off) to 8 min of 15 sec On / 45 sec Off. I need that longer recovery period to keep my heart rate reasonable. Data from the Beginner and Intermediate rounds suggests that I should probably spend more time in the latter since my power is closer to 100% there. It's a beautiful day and I hate the fact that I spend most afternoons indoors, working at my computer. Oh well... at least I got out this morning with my son. Oddly, my town's schools are all closed due to Yom Kippur which doesn't actually start until sundown today. At the next town over, where my gym is located, schools are all in session. Oh well...

Friday Workout

10 min elliptical = 3 min steady state + 4 min Tabata + 3 min steady state = 0.82 miles

Nexersys 12 rounds Beginner Follow Me (48 min)
  Accuracy 97% / Strikes 99% / Average Power 137%


Nexersys 3 rounds Intermediate Follow Me (12 min)

  Accuracy 85% / Strikes 101% / Average Power 100%

10 min elliptical = 2 min steady state + 8 min Tabata = 0.73 miles

3x 50 Crunches

photos posted for actual stats:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday the 13th

I got a text this morning from a dog park compadre, warning me that the parks department had suddenly decided to do some spring maintenance ...