Monday, October 6, 2014

Monday Workout

Got to the gym late because I had to order a part for my photo printer. I have a show to put up for November at the library in Montrose NY. This printer has worked flawlessly for years and I can still buy ink at Staples or online. But the Waste Ink Absorption Pad is almost full is an error message I've never seen before. Well, Canon discontinued making that part three years ago. WTH? I have an unopened 6-pack of ink I just purchased! I ordered a new printer and it should be here by Wed or Thursday. There are DIY forums that suggest I can dissemble my printer and gently wash the ink pads. I'm going to give that a shot since I don't really have anything to lose.

Meanwhile, it's my wedding anniversary but my hubs is away on business. He's not really the sentimental, romantic sort. Sometimes I wish he was. But I'm not really that sort either. Still, it'd be nice if I didn't have to poke him to remember these things.

I changed my HIIT cardio a little. The warm up is the same 10 minutes with 4 min of 15 secs On followed by 15 secs Off, then 3 min steady state. The Nexersys machine still has a purple band across the screen. And round 14 shouldn't really count because the program got really wonky, flashing odd combinations that it didn't actually score properly. My ending cardio program started with 2 min steady state but I changed the HIIT to 15 sec On, followed by 30 sec Off for the remainder 8 minutes. It felt pretty good. A quick Mat Stretch and a few crunches (50). Done.

Monday Workout

10 min elliptical = 3 min steady state + 4 min Tabata + 3 min steady state = 0.79 miles

Nexersys 15 rounds Beginner Follow Me (60 min)
  Accuracy 96% / Strikes 100% / Average Power 139%


10 min elliptical = 2 min steady state + 8 min Tabata = 0.75 miles

50 Crunches

photo posted for actual stats:

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Start of a Scorching Week

Saturday's drive down to Point Pleasant NJ took almost 3 hours in the rain. We had a good time seeing relatives in celebration of my bro...