Monday, September 26, 2022

School Holiday Monday

I didn't get to the gym as early as I would've liked, but I still got there early enough to pedal on the elliptical of my choice. I'm not as focused or energetic as I'd like though. Yesterday I actually got a full 8 hours for the first time in months and I woke feeling like I had a sleep hangover. Too much sleep? Ugh.

I'm too late to use the Aerobics Room so I lay a mat down in a section in the Functional Gym area. There are two others there but no kids even though schools are closed for the Jewish New Year. Well, at least I get my pull-ups done for both the first and second sets.

There's no school tomorrow so I hope I get up in time to exercise before taking doggos to the park. I'm always less knotty when I do. 

26 Sept 2022
Holiday Monday

Precor elliptical #1
Program 2
Time: 30 min + 5 min cd (5634)
Distance: 2.85
Cal: 317
Avg Hr: 155, 188-148

HGPU 23

Crunches 60
Piriformis/Hip/Pencil Stretch
60 Dead Bugs
Elbow Plank 60s
Quick Child’s Pose
Cat stretch 12x
Fire Hydrants 25 x 2
Bird Dogs 60s x 2
Child’s Pose
Push-Ups 25
Air Squats 25
Upper body stretch
Eye yoga

HGPU 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday the 13th

I got a text this morning from a dog park compadre, warning me that the parks department had suddenly decided to do some spring maintenance ...