Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Still Tired Tuesday

My son has a sinus infection and an unrelated rash on his legs, but it's not going to make him skip school. I know he's as tired as I am, if not more so because he's also stressed about completing projects in school. No "senioritis" for this kid.

It's 21F this morning and I need to get gas before heading to the gym so I'm late. However, I do have time to do cardio, core and even a few sets for triceps. I sneak in a set of Rip Skulls at the warmup weight. I'll find out tomorrow if that aggravated my sciatica. Adding an additional 5 lbs total makes the subsequent Skull Crushers a bit harder. 

When I don't focus completely, I lose count of my reps so the second set is either 17 or 20 reps. So annoying. I really have to count aloud but under my breath because it's not like I'm in the free weight area alone. There are several other bodies working out, some chatting more than actually lifting but that's not my problem.

The tow truck finally showed up today. I guess we'll find out if we can get the car repaired. Because that'd be better than having to shop for a new used vehicle. The tow guy said he just got the call today because he's second on the list that insurance uses. Costs more but actually shows up as opposed to being ghosted by the first company.

6 February 2023
Freezing Tuesday

Precor elliptical #2
Program 2
Time: 30+5 (5530)
Distance: 2.83
Cal: 313
Avg Hr: 149, 192-85

Crunches 60
Piriformis/Hip/Pencil Stretch
60 Dead Bugs
15 Hip Bridges
Elbow Plank 60s
Quick Child’s Pose
Cat stretch 12x
Fire Hydrants 30 x 2
Bird Dog Planks 60s x 2
Child’s Pose / Cobra Pose
Push-Ups 25
Air Squats 25
Upper body stretch
Eye yoga

Skull Crushers
30 lbs x 25 reps
Rip Skulls x 20
SC 35 lbs x 20, 17-20?, 25

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Start of a Scorching Week

Saturday's drive down to Point Pleasant NJ took almost 3 hours in the rain. We had a good time seeing relatives in celebration of my bro...