Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Unseasonably Warm and Humid

It was 60F this morning and drizzly. My head is still foggy. The parking lot is unusually crowded for a Tuesday but I still get a spot reasonably close to the door. I'm having trouble getting started and I cut 10 minutes off my cardio workout to make up the time. At least the humidity makes warming up on the elliptical easy.

Core is routine but I'm still lagging. However, I'm able to use the breaker bench of my choice with the 30 lb solid BB. All the magnetic discs are stuck to the DB rack, which is fine. I see the smaller 1.25 discs but opt to use the larger 2.5 lb ones since I used them last week without any issues. Taking my time allows me to rest the wonky elbows and wrists. Today it's the hands that feel sensitive to pressure, maybe due to the low barometric pressure from the storm system that's giving us this weirdly warm but rainy weather.

Pups are still headed to the park though as a bit of rain and wind doesn't faze them. They'll still tear through the wet leaves with great joy. Hopefully I'll get a call from the vet this week telling me what the needle biopsy found in that little shoulder bump...

25 October 2022
Rainy Foggy-Headed Tuesday


Precor elliptical #1
Program 3
Time: 20 min + 5 min cd (4070)
Distance: 2.05
Cal: 229
Avg Hr: 140, 178-93

Crunches 60
Piriformis/Hip/Pencil Stretch
60 Dead Bugs
Elbow Plank 60s
Quick Child’s Pose
Cat stretch 12x
Fire Hydrants 25 x 2
Bird Dogs 60s x 2
Child’s Pose
Push-Ups 25
Air Squats 25
Upper body stretch
Eye yoga x 3

Skull Crushers / Rip Skulls
30 lbs x 12 reps each x 2
35 lbs x 12/12 reps x 3 sets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday the 13th

I got a text this morning from a dog park compadre, warning me that the parks department had suddenly decided to do some spring maintenance ...