Monday, June 6, 2022

Allergic Vertigo

I've never experienced motion sickness while doing crunches before today. It's not an experience I want to replicate. Maybe I rolled over and dislodged a canalith inside my ear? Or it's an allergic reaction to the high pollen count because it's lush and green everywhere, and more than the multiflora rose are in bloom.

I'm happy I got to the gym and didn't fall off the elliptical while pedaling. My pull-ups felt okay while doing them, but not before or after. Luckily, no one noticed my hesitant footsteps off the Stretch Cage. Most movements don't affect me but laying on the floor and curling upward was definitely the worst. It's not a good day to be bending over and stacking firewood either, with temps in the 80s. Nope.

When I leave the gym, I notice that there are four shiny red autos in a row next to my car. Red must be the "in" color. It's so striking an image that I stop and take a picture with my phone.

6 June 2022
Dizzy Monday

Precor elliptical #1
Program 2
Time: 30 min + 5 min cd (5680)
Distance: 2.86
Cal: 320
Avg Hr: 149, 198-82

HGPU 23

Crunches 60 (!!! Vertigo)
Piriformis/Hip/Pencil Stretch
60 Dead Bugs
Elbow Plank 60s
Quick Child’s Pose
Cat stretch 12x
Fire Hydrants 25 x 2
Bird Dogs 60s x 2
Child’s Pose
Push-Ups 25
Air Squats 25
Pull-apart band 25
Gentle upper body stretch
Eye yoga x 3

HGPU 22

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Start of a Scorching Week

Saturday's drive down to Point Pleasant NJ took almost 3 hours in the rain. We had a good time seeing relatives in celebration of my bro...