Thursday, April 7, 2022

Foggy Inside and Out

It might be the impending storm but I've felt foggy inside while it's been foggy outside. I thought I'd get more yard work done yesterday but I wasn't up for the perpetual wet air and chill. It's worse today because there's actual rain. No yard work today, but I did go to the gym. Although cardio was a chore, everything else felt good.

The first set of pull-ups was off by a rep so I made it up with the second set. I have readily admitted that my elbows and tendons can't handle full-extension pull-ups, but that doesn't stop me from doing what my body can handle. I still pull my nose past the bar until I get to the last rep and then I make 3 attempts before calling it done. Oddly, it's not the biceps but the lats that I feel when I focus. Still, I'm not sure what body part actually fails at the end.

The same Step Mill that has been stuck at 62 steps per minute at Speeds 7 and sometimes 8, suddenly registered mostly 67 SPM at Speed 7. Which means I did all 10 minutes at Speed 7 and was glad when it was over.

7 April 2021
Brain Foggy Thursday Morn

Precor elliptical
Program 3
Time: 30 min + 5 min cd (5644)
Distance: 2.85
Cal: 317
Avg Hr n/a

HGPU 21

Crunches 60
Piriformis/Hip/Pencil Stretch
60 Dead Bugs
Elbow Plank 60s
Quick Child’s Pose
Cat stretch 12x
Fire Hydrants 25 x 2
Bird Dogs 60s x 2
Child’s Pose
Push-Ups 30
Air Squats 25
Mild Mat stretch w 3 Eye Yoga

HGPU 23?

Matrix StepMill (L)
Manual 10 min
Speed 7 (64-67)
Step 658
Floors 41
Calories 93
Heart Rate 143

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday the 13th

I got a text this morning from a dog park compadre, warning me that the parks department had suddenly decided to do some spring maintenance ...