Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Sleepy Humpday

I bailed yesterday: I was just too tired. But I didn't go back to sleep, which would have been productive. Now I'm even more tired today. But I did go to the gym so I'm more awake, but still tired. While in the Aerobics Room, the gym owner was setting up ropes, weights and steps for what looks like a relay race. Probably that Body Pump class in an hour so I'm quick to do my routine and then skedaddle.

I'm not sure if the Eye Yoga is doing anything for me but it's not making my pressures or my vision worse. The DB shoulder raises aren't quite as exhausting, which is progress. And I manage to squeeze out more than a dozen pull-ups. All in all, a good routine.

18 Oct 2021
Sleepy Wednesday

Precor elliptical
Program 2
Time: 30 min + 5 min cd (5496)
Distance: 2.81
Cal: 310
HR: n/a

Crunches 60 x 2
Piriformis/Hip/Pencil Stretch
60 Dead Bugs
Elbow Plank 60s
Quick Child’s Pose
Cat/Camel stretch 12x
Fire Hydrants 25 x 2
Bird Dogs 60s x 2
Child’s Pose
Push-Ups 25
Air Squats 25

Mild Mat stretch w 3 Eye Yoga

DB Lateral Raises
10 lbs x 15 reps x 3

HGPU 15

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Start of a Scorching Week

Saturday's drive down to Point Pleasant NJ took almost 3 hours in the rain. We had a good time seeing relatives in celebration of my bro...