Monday, October 25, 2021

No Time for More

A nor'easter is slated to pummel our area with flash flood rains and tree threatening winds, but not until later tonight into tomorrow. Pups will be bummed to miss out on park time and will have to be satisfied with a walk in the weather.

I hoped to get a quick DB shoulder workout in, but I got to the gym after my dermatologist appointment, which didn't leave much time before my son sent a reminder text to pick him up from school later. So, I got all the important stuff done, but had to bail on the DB exercises. Try again tomorrow...

25 Oct 2021
Pre-Storm Monday

Precor elliptical
Program 1
Time: 30 min + 5 min cd (5498)
Distance: 2.81
Cal: 310
HR: 141-188, 111

Crunches 60 x 2
Piriformis/Hip/Pencil Stretch
60 Dead Bugs
Elbow Plank 60s
Quick Child’s Pose
Cat/Camel stretch 12x
Fire Hydrants 25 x 2
Bird Dogs 60s x 2
Child’s Pose
Push-Ups 25
Air Squats 25

Mild Mat stretch w 3 Eye Yoga

HGPU 15

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Start of a Scorching Week

Saturday's drive down to Point Pleasant NJ took almost 3 hours in the rain. We had a good time seeing relatives in celebration of my bro...