Monday, May 17, 2021

Restored

Apparently, the entity that runs Blogger has found nothing amiss in any of my posts and has restored all of them. Duh. Perhaps a new algorithm run amok? At least they had the good sense to realize that they were wrong, although they never apologized. Ugh.

The mobile dog groomer is scheduled for this afternoon so I only have time for cardio and what I consider the most important core exercises: crunches, planks (this includes bird dogs), and push-ups. Factor in time for showering and changing and I'm back at my house with 10 minutes to spare. The mobile dog grooming van is already parked and waiting. 

This will be expensive, but since the pups can't be taken to a groomer where they'll be crated afterward (until the new self-dog-washing shop opens) this is my only option. Because I am not washing the pups in our jacuzzi bathtub, and hose water is too painfully cold to do this outside. It's been a year since they had baths and although they don't smell or feel greasy, they deserve to be groomed. I'd like to think they'll enjoy it but it's probably traumatic. 

17 May 2021
Cardio Monday

Precor elliptical
30 min + 5 cool down
Program 1
HR 141-182
Cal 314
Distance 2.83

Crunches x 60 x 2
Piriformis Stretch
Plank 60s
Bird Dogs 60s x 2
Push-ups 50

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Start of a Scorching Week

Saturday's drive down to Point Pleasant NJ took almost 3 hours in the rain. We had a good time seeing relatives in celebration of my bro...