Tuesday, May 11, 2021

A Cardio Day

I won't be able to get to the gym tomorrow as I'll finally be getting my car to the shop for its 60,000-mile tune-up. Never mind that the odometer says sixty-six and change. But I'd like the vehicle to last past the hundred thousand mark and if I can keep the rust at bay, it should survive way past.

Today I promised myself an "easy" just cardio day. And, just as I remember, the second day in a row on the elliptical is easier. Which makes me wish I could do cardio tomorrow. I skip push-ups but spend 10 minutes on the stair climber. I set it for Speed 5 and it hovers at 45 steps per minute when it should be at 50. Still, I was sweaty enough when it was done. 

11 May 2021
Cardio Tuesday

Precor elliptical
30 min + 5 cool down
Program 2
HR n/a
Cal 321
Distance 2.88

Crunches x 20 x 6
Piriformis Stretch
Happy Baby stretch
40 Dead Bugs x 2
Plank 60s
Fire Hydrants 25 x 2
Bird Dogs 60s x 2
No push-ups
Mat stretch w Seated Twist

Matrix StepMill
10 min
Speed 5 (45-48)
HR 130
Cal 70
Steps 469 Floors 29 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday the 13th

I got a text this morning from a dog park compadre, warning me that the parks department had suddenly decided to do some spring maintenance ...