Saturday, May 15, 2021

Annoyingly

This morning I got emails telling me that several of my posts including yesterday's were yanked by Blogger because they had been flagged for violating their "community guidelines" concerning Viruses and Malware. What?! 

My computer has antivirus software on it that prevents me from opening suspicious links so it's highly unlikely that I'd have included any such things in my posts. Yet, 6 posts all from the past few months were flagged and removed. Impossible for me to retrieve. 

Now, Blogger is slowly restoring some of the posts (including yesterday's) "after further review." Not that anyone except myself would ever revisit a post, but it is concerning to me. Perhaps Blogger has instituted new software? Has someone or some software been randomly selecting posts as suspicious? I don't know. 

Big Brother is always watching you... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday the 13th

I got a text this morning from a dog park compadre, warning me that the parks department had suddenly decided to do some spring maintenance ...