Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Post Holiday Start

I thought briefly about coming to the gym yesterday morning, but realized that I'd much rather sleep in. So, after 3 days I'm back and struggling through cardio, although by the end of 35 minutes, I do feel much better. I can knock out pull-ups and do core and stretching in a small strip of clear space near the "functional exercise" space. There's no one using any of the stations at the Hoist "motion cage" although there's a gal doing deadlifts, and another older lady working with the gym owner. He's got her balancing on a Bosu while curling baby bells. Ugh. 

The gym is not very crowded but maybe because it's Tuesday, or maybe because it's a short week and a lot of folks went on holiday. Or that it's summer. It doesn't matter. I'm perfectly happy doing planks, dead bugs, sciatica stretches... And then I finish with another set of pull-ups. Done.


5 July 2022
Post Fourth Monday

Precor elliptical #1
Program 1
Time: 30 min + 5 min cd (5606)
Distance: 2.84
Cal: 315
Avg Hr: 139, 184-87

HGPU 24

Crunches 60
Piriformis/Hip/Pencil Stretch
60 Dead Bugs
10 one leg hip thrust each leg
Elbow Plank 60s
Quick Child’s Pose
Cat stretch 12x
Fire Hydrants 25 x 2
Bird Dogs 60s x 2
Child’s Pose
Push-Ups 25
Air Squats 25
Gentle upper body stretch
Eye yoga x 3

HGPU 22

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday the 13th

I got a text this morning from a dog park compadre, warning me that the parks department had suddenly decided to do some spring maintenance ...