Monday, June 8, 2015

Staying Home Workout

Monday Workout

20 min home elliptical 

push ups 3 x 50 (last10 reps of last set was a real grind) 
superset with
sit ups 30, 40, 50

DB lateral raises 3 x 12 @ 15 lbs
DB one-arm lying side lateral 3 x 12 @ 5 lbs (surprisingly exhaustive at this super light weight)


My old Subie is making such a terrible grinding noise that I don't trust it on the road. I'm pretty sure it's a rear bearing or broken axle. I'll donate it once I pick up the "new" used Subie tomorrow. 
The new car is bigger so that's a bit of a worry about fitting it in our narrow driveway. But it's the first car I've ever owned that didn't require three pillows for me to see over the steering wheel. Yaaay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday the 13th

I got a text this morning from a dog park compadre, warning me that the parks department had suddenly decided to do some spring maintenance ...