Thursday, December 11, 2014

Weather Glitches the Schedule

I planned to whack the kickboxing machine today but the phone message at 4:30 am said that school would be on a Two-Hour Delay Due to Weather. Okay, it's snowing. Normally that means I can head off to the gym after my son boards the school bus at 10:34 but the dog has his annual check up at the vet at 11:30 so no gym today. Sigh. It's an unscheduled "rest day."

Which leaves me with having to decide whether I want to hit the Nexersys tomorrow, or do Leg Day (Smith Squats, Smith SLDLs, GHRs on the Lat Pull Down machine) with some added arms for fun. My knuckles feel okay although my shoulders are a tad stiff. I'm leaning towards 5+ miles of cardio regardless... 'cuz nothing makes me feel that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Start of a Scorching Week

Saturday's drive down to Point Pleasant NJ took almost 3 hours in the rain. We had a good time seeing relatives in celebration of my bro...