Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Thankgoodness for That Little Red Pill

And of course I'm speaking of pseudoephedrine. I took one last night because I just couldn't take the burning lint sensation in my head anymore. Took one this morning, and I only take 1 pill at a time (half dose) because this med can cause elevated BP and heart rate. I was a tad worried about having disrupted sleep, but I'm so dang tired from yesterday that I fell asleep watching TV with the family after supper while sitting upright.

I take it easy today and only do easy cardio (5.5+ miles), and some ab work. I haven't done twisting sit ups in a long time so I knock out a few of those, then do those lower ab knee-in, kick outs afterwards. Because my shoulder and wrist are twinging oddly during the elliptical, I skip doing Push Ups and Planks during Mat stretch. Then I take 10 minutes to sit in the sauna before running off to do errands.

Tuesday Easy Cardio Workout


Calorie :   147 CAL
Distance: 3.32 mile
Speed :    6.59 mph
Duration : 00:30:15
100
Set 1 : 100 Lap/Rep
100
Set 1 : 100 Lap/Rep
Calorie :   237 CAL
Distance: 2.25 mile
Duration : 00:30:10
134.17
Set 1 : 115x5
Set 2 : 115x5
Set 3 : 115x3

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Start of a Scorching Week

Saturday's drive down to Point Pleasant NJ took almost 3 hours in the rain. We had a good time seeing relatives in celebration of my bro...