Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Cardio Tuesday

My left shoulder blade knotted up a bit and is still a tad sore today. My legs feel a bit heavy as well. I decide to give myself a break, especially since I'm not getting to the gym until nearly 11 am because the weather has caused our school district to issue a Two-Hour Delay, meaning the school bus won't come for my son until 10:34 am. I let him sleep in. He's completely out of sorts with his schedule, the weather and school work, although he's happy to see his friends at school.

I've often said that if I don't get anything done at the gym, at least let me get some cardio in. Today was a cardio and abs day. I'm giving my shoulders a break because tomorrow is Back Day. Got just a tad over 6 miles today. Wahoo!

Tuesday Cardio Workout

Calorie :   148 CAL
Distance: 3.58 mile
Speed :    7.1 mph
Duration : 00:30:40
50
Crunches : 50 Lap/Rep
Pulse Ups : 50 Lap/Rep
Bicycle : 50 Lap/Rep
Kick Outs : 50 Lap/Rep
Calorie :   271 CAL
Distance: 2.45 mile
Duration : 00:30:15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday the 13th

I got a text this morning from a dog park compadre, warning me that the parks department had suddenly decided to do some spring maintenance ...