Monday, May 28, 2012

Golfer's Elbow and Other Ailments

I guess you can find just about anything on the Internet including my elbow problem and its solution. I just found a web site showing me how to fix my own elbow problem. Click here. I'm definitely trying this as I am a big proponent of pressure point therapy (remember, I'm a very knotty person!) and deep tissue massage.

I've been doing this stretch and massage for a few days now. It feels good but only time will tell if it actually benefits my elbow. I have such problematic tiny overly flexible joints. But I can still work out and I do. I just work around the problems and I think I'm making great progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Start of a Scorching Week

Saturday's drive down to Point Pleasant NJ took almost 3 hours in the rain. We had a good time seeing relatives in celebration of my bro...