Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The 70% Workout

I actually went to the gym yesterday (Monday) morning and did a mild 30 minutes of cardio on the elliptical (translates to 3.12 miles). While I didn't get that wonderful endorphin rush from cranking it for 5 miles, I felt mildly flushed and warm. Only the specter of extended productive coughing kept me from trying harder. I kept my sets and weights moderate and didn't get tired. I bench pressed on the Smith machine, worked delts and triceps with the same weights, but less actual sets just to ease into things. Sadly, abdominals winded me enough to precipitate some mild coughing. I just have to bring more tissues.

Here's the Modified Monday workout:

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Start of a Scorching Week

Saturday's drive down to Point Pleasant NJ took almost 3 hours in the rain. We had a good time seeing relatives in celebration of my bro...