Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Stiff At First

Bottom of
an air squat
Every window of the car was frosted too thick to see through this morning and it was cold in the gym as well. I kept my hoodie on for all of cardio on the elliptical. Of course, I was warm and sweaty by the time 35 minutes had elapsed and I needed my hoodie on the mat when doing Child's Pose in the Aerobics Room. My abs are a tad sore. My arms are a tad stiff but nothing like my lower back and legs before I got the blood moving. I guess I'm sore from yesterday's workout?

Push-ups and air squats are easy but I'm not in the mood to play around with extending my plank time or trying yet another variation. The free weight area is a bit more crowded and there are a few new faces like the well-built man on the bench adjacent to mine. He looks around before each set and I'm surprised that B hasn't wandered up to chat him up. I knock out my tricep routine, do a few minutes on the steps and then it's time to go...

29 November 2022
Frosty Tuesday

Precor elliptical #1
Program 1
Time: 30 + 5 (5692)
Distance: 2.86
Cal: 319
Avg Hr: 147, 180-83

Crunches 60
Piriformis/Hip/Pencil Stretch
60 Dead Bugs
Elbow Plank 60s
Quick Child’s Pose
Cat stretch 12x
Fire Hydrants 25 x 2
Bird Dogs 60s x 2
Child’s Pose
Push-Ups 25
Air Squats 25
Upper body stretch
Eye yoga x 3

Skull Crushers / Rip Skulls
30 lbs x 12 reps each x 2
35 lbs x 12/12 reps x 3 sets

StepMill (L)
Manual 10 min
Speed 6 (52-55)
Steps 537 / 524
Floors 33 / 32
Cal 79
Hr 147 / 149

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Start of a Scorching Week

Saturday's drive down to Point Pleasant NJ took almost 3 hours in the rain. We had a good time seeing relatives in celebration of my bro...