Thursday, February 10, 2022

Seems Like Spring

I'm not sure we're really going to have 6 more weeks of winter because today it hit 47F and it's still February. Of course, there's a snow storm forecast for Sunday into Monday so who knows how cold it'll get next week? I'm not putting away my snow shovels just yet...

Today is the second day that I stopped wearing a mask in the gym. New York State has joined the ranks of states rescinding the mask indoors order except for public transportation, medical facilities, and schools. I don't really feel any different and neither do my workouts. However, my left forearm is slightly strained after a round of pull-ups and that worries me a little. I'm highly susceptible to tendonitis! Everything else feels fine, so much so that I do an extra five push-ups out of boredom. Yep, I'm that girl. 

Depending on how my sciatica feels, I might start ambling back to pulling and pushing a few weights. A lot will depend on what the MRI shows... 

10 February 2021
Foggy Rainy Thursday

Precor elliptical
Program 1
Time: 30 min + 5 min cd (5668)
Distance: 2.85
Cal: 317
HR: n/a

HGPU 18

Crunches 60
Piriformis/Hip/Pencil Stretch
60 Dead Bugs
Elbow Plank 60s
Quick Child’s Pose
Cat stretch 12x
Fire Hydrants 25 x 2
Bird Dogs 60s x 2
Child’s Pose
Push-Ups 30
Air Squats 25
Mild Mat stretch w 3 Eye Yoga

HGPU 16

Matrix StepMill
Manual 10 min
Speed 6 (52-55)
Step 540
Floors 33
Calories 79
HR: 139

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Start of a Scorching Week

Saturday's drive down to Point Pleasant NJ took almost 3 hours in the rain. We had a good time seeing relatives in celebration of my bro...