Thursday, January 16, 2020

Bare Minimum Workout

Everyone is different, so everyone's absolute bare minimum workout will be different. Here's mine. I'm able to do what's basically a warmup (for me), but it's enough to get horribly sweaty, with time to shower and leave. Because I have things to do before the dogs arrive this evening! Also, I might not get to the gym for a few days depending on how the dogs adapt to their new lives here with us. Fingers crossed!

Bare Minimum Thursday Lifting Hiatus

30 min elliptical + 5cd
Program 1
Miles 2.88
Calories 322
HR 163-199 (130, 94)

Cage Stretch

Elbow Plank 60s
Leg horizontal scissors 60
Crunches 60/60
Bicycles 60
Side Planks 2 x 60s
Bird Dogs 2 x 60s

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Start of a Scorching Week

Saturday's drive down to Point Pleasant NJ took almost 3 hours in the rain. We had a good time seeing relatives in celebration of my bro...