Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Bare Minimums

It's sunny and cold. Dogs went to the park but there weren't a lot of friends there. Still, they got to run around like loonies. It's Thanksgiving week and although we're not traveling to visit family, we're still planning a sumptuous meal. This means I got to the gym around noon and after getting all the basics done, showered, and then went grocery shopping. 

I actually thought about doing 15 minutes on the ClimbMill but decided it was going to take too long. As much as parts of me want to spend hours at the gym doing the endless sets and reps of just a few years ago, another part of me realizes that the body is older and not as resilient as it wishes. The sciatica is still there but mostly when I'm standing in line. And no, I haven't made an appointment with the physical therapist or the chiropractor yet. 

24Nov2020 Sunny Cold Tuesday

Precor elliptical
35 min
Program 2
HR n/a
Cal 323
Distance 2.89

Crunches x 60 x 2
Piriformis Stretch
Plank 60s
Fire Hydrants 25 x 2
Bird Dogs 60s x 2
Fire Hydrants 25 x 2
Plank 60s
Pushups 41
Piriformis Stretches
Quick Mat Stretch

Seated Cable Row
70 lbs x 15 reps
85 x 12
92.5 x 10, 10, 10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday the 13th

I got a text this morning from a dog park compadre, warning me that the parks department had suddenly decided to do some spring maintenance ...