Monday, November 23, 2020

Another Quickie

I have the boiler repair fellow coming over this morning so today's workout was necessarily quick. I got my cardio and core done with push-ups to boot. I had time for the ClimbMill but it was occupied and I wasn't really sure if the repairman wasn't going to come early, although, with this driving rain, I sort of doubted it. 

Tomorrow will be better: sunny but cold. The dogs will get to go run off their zoomies. Today, they got toweled off after their walk, and they're spending their time sleeping in dog nests in the window while keeping half an eye open for feral cats stalking the bird feeder. 

23Nov2020
Drenching Quick Monday

Precor elliptical
35 min
Program 1
HR 91, 145, 189
Cal 323
Distance 2.89

Crunches x 60 x 2
Piriformis Stretch
Plank 60s
Fire Hydrants 25 x 2
Bird Dogs 60s x 2
Fire Hydrants 25 x 2
Plank 60s
Pushups 50
Piriformis Stretches
Quick Mat Stretch

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Start of a Scorching Week

Saturday's drive down to Point Pleasant NJ took almost 3 hours in the rain. We had a good time seeing relatives in celebration of my bro...