Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Songs That Have Kept Me Sane

The reports of celebrity suicides and unconscionable murders has me bewildered. I decided to list a few of the songs that I'm especially touched by... Music has always been very important to me, ever since I discovered Simon & Garfunkel's Wednesday Morning 3 AM. Sadly, I'm only able to embed 4 videos on this page (when I add more they disappear off the page), and a YouTube link to the aforementioned album.

(The right music playlist downright powers an awesome gym workout. But all you fellow gym rats already know that!)


David Bowie: Rock 'n Roll Suicide
This song kept me sane during my college years... although I'm sure I made my roommates crazy.



R.E.M.: Everybody Hurts



Imagine Dragons: Demons



The Wallflowers: Baby Bird (they don't seem to have an official video and the "in concert" ones have absolutely horrendous sound quality)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Start of a Scorching Week

Saturday's drive down to Point Pleasant NJ took almost 3 hours in the rain. We had a good time seeing relatives in celebration of my bro...