Friday, June 2, 2017

Taken With a Grain of Salt

I miss whacking the machine so I cut up some knuckle-size moleskin and packed my kickboxing gloves into my gym bag. I know the machines are still broken. Doesn't matter. I can still whack them, and that's better than punching a heavy bag, but just as "dumb". I am amused, however, by the machine's insistence that I'm out of shape and should cut my rounds to work on my stamina and pacing. But that's only because it doesn't register more than half my strikes, and some of my sweeps as well. Not going to let it bother me... My right shoulder felt odd the first few rounds, and I was a bit worried that I was going to really wreck it by persisting. But by the 3rd Beginner round, I felt okay. Just working the kinks out, I guess... 


Friday

10 min elliptical
Calories 98.1
Miles 0.86

T, Y & I Raises
3lbs x 15
5lbs x 15

Nexersys Follow Me (left)
No upper sensors
5r Beginner
5r Intermediate
5r Intermediate

WHGPU 20 left elbow sore

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Start of a Scorching Week

Saturday's drive down to Point Pleasant NJ took almost 3 hours in the rain. We had a good time seeing relatives in celebration of my bro...