Friday, June 2, 2017

Is It Working?

Got way too many things to do to write this out properly.

I did go to the gym yesterday and had a good session, although I'm so hungry afterwards that I'm actually considering adding whey protein to my morning greek-style yogurt. But I'm extremely pleased that my cutting back on cardio hasn't led my body to jump weight. Gym scale read 109.2 lbs.

Off to the gym this morning to do... I have no idea.
Guess I'll figure it out when I get there.

Thursday
3.5 miles Pull Day

15 min x-trainer
Calories 74
Miles 1.76

Knee-Ins 50
Push Ups 50
HGPU 30

Smith RDLs
Bar (30) x 15
80 x 12
100 x 12
120 x 12
140 x 12
150 x 12 Yaaay!

Smith RG BB Rows
80lbs x 25reps
100 x 25
120 x 25

Seated 1-Arm Cable Rows
30lbs x 12
45 x 12
60 x 8 grip failure

20 min elliptical
Program 2
Calories 198
Miles 1.74
Average Heart Rate 142

W HGPU 20

2 comments:

  1. I see you doing a lot of Smnith RDLs--have you ever tried conventional barbell deadlifts (with straps as I know your hands have issues)? What about trap bar deadlifts? (those are my favorite.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to do conventional DLs when there was more room in the gym. Now I'd have to go to the other side of the gym where there's some CF stuff. There's only one bar there and if anyone's using the cable machine there, it gets really uncomfortable. I like using the Smith because I can switch right afterwards to to RG BB Rows. I've done that conventionally as well, but again, it's a small gym...

    ReplyDelete

The Start of a Scorching Week

Saturday's drive down to Point Pleasant NJ took almost 3 hours in the rain. We had a good time seeing relatives in celebration of my bro...