Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Amusing Distractions

Taking the day off because I have too much stuff to sort through... back at the gym tomorrow. In the meanwhile, I've been amused by a youtube video my son's friend's dad turned me on to. It's a spoof of the TV show Supernatural. I've seen every episode. This is a totally awesome parody and I've watched it nearly a dozen times...



To help those of you who are not Supernatural fans, I've also included two other videos, one is a helpful side-by-side comparison and the other is the actual Taylor Swift music video that this parody is loosely based on.



I hope you'll agree that the Hillywood production is far more entertaining. Oh, and I almost forgot that some scenes of Dean in the black Impala are of course, from a youtube video of him singing Eye of the Tiger, which I've also included in today's post. Because it's fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Start of a Scorching Week

Saturday's drive down to Point Pleasant NJ took almost 3 hours in the rain. We had a good time seeing relatives in celebration of my bro...