Saturday, September 26, 2015

New Workout Tunes? Here's One...

Been listening to new tunes to put into my iPod. Need good music to fuel my workouts. This one caught my ear as I was reading the NYTimes review of the DeNiro and Hathaway flick The Intern. It was in a commercial for some fashion house, and sounds a lot like something I've heard associated with an imported brew. I hate to say it, but sometimes I listen to the commercials just to find out what's a good tune as I can't rely on the radio... hate most of the stuff I hear there.

Anyway, here's a link and hopefully an embed to Elle King's Ex's and Oh's:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday the 13th

I got a text this morning from a dog park compadre, warning me that the parks department had suddenly decided to do some spring maintenance ...