Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Tuesday is Cardio Day

I felt a little guilty leaving the gym so "early" even though it was nearly noon. I'd only spent an hour total doing cardio, then some additional time doing abs, and then a quick stretch. I'm not happy with the white Ryka "Dash" shoe. It's not offering enough support when I pedal the cross-trainer. My feet flex more on this machine than on the Precor elliptical, and today my left arch and instep feel awkward. Luckily the discomfort dissipates once I step off the machine. Flat bench knee-ins leave my tail bone sore. I think I might've scabbed it again. Bleah. Crunches are always hard on my neck. Bleah. No planks today either. Let's spare the shoulders for tomorrow.

I see Tattoo Tank and a few other regulars. Tattoo Tank is doing Back and Abs today, alternating between Seated Cable Curls and what looks like an ab wheel exercise without the ab wheel. Instead he places his feet on a big exercise ball and rolls his knees into his chest and back a good dozen times. ScuzzaButt shows up looking as disgruntled as ever. He warms up on the treadmill for 10 minutes and then proceeds to alternate between sit-ups on a bosu ball and light BB curls. The gym is pretty empty today. I have a ton of things to do so I'm outta here pretty quick.

Tuesday Cardio Day
6.61 miles total


SteadyState
Calorie :   143 CAL
Distance: 3.64 mile
Speed :    7.28 mph
Duration : 00:30:02
50
Set 1 : 50 Lap/Rep
Set 2 : 50 Lap/Rep
Set 3 : 50 Lap/Rep

Set 1 : 50x25
Set 2 : 50x25
Performance Program #1
Calorie :   259 CAL
Distance: 2.97 mile
Duration : 00:30:03

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Start of a Scorching Week

Saturday's drive down to Point Pleasant NJ took almost 3 hours in the rain. We had a good time seeing relatives in celebration of my bro...