Monday, March 17, 2014

Does It Count If You Don't Sweat?

My son wanted to go to the gym on Sunday so we went. And did 20 min on the Step Mill, 20 min of rowing on the Concept II erg, 20 min on the LifeFitness treadmill. Pushups, crunches and some light DB work. And then I tried to help him do pull ups. He got a few chin ups with a "kipping" motion. I tried to show him inverted rows as an alternative to pull ups. He was all sweaty by the time we left. I barely got warm. Oh well...

20 min Matrix Step Mill = 1098 steps
20 min Concept II erg rowing machine = 129 cal (couldn't figure out how to find the distance rowed)
20 min walking on LifeFitness treadmill = 0.43 miles

3x25 crunches
3x10 push ups
3x10 DB (20 lbs) squat to curl to overhead press (my son used 5 lb DBs)
12 inverted rows on the Smith machine

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Start of a Scorching Week

Saturday's drive down to Point Pleasant NJ took almost 3 hours in the rain. We had a good time seeing relatives in celebration of my bro...