Friday, March 16, 2018

Ides of March Quickie Post

I've got too much to do today to post much for yesterday's workout, but I DID whack the machine for 14 rounds, and managed to elicit a stern You Are Hitting Too Hard warning screen from a few powerful Cross blows. The warning always comes up when I go to block a punch during Sparring rounds, but not usually during the Follow Me, so that's new. Of course, the stats that show Power state that I'm not really punching very hard at all... Go figure. And the machine still has the wrong date, but at least the right number of rounds...


Thursday Boxing

10 elliptical
Calories 98
Miles 0.86

T, Y & I Raises
3lbs x 15
5lbs x 15

Mid Band Pulls 15
High Band Pulls 15

Nexersys 7r Beginner 4FM 3Sp
7r Intermediate FM

HGPU 26



No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday the 13th

I got a text this morning from a dog park compadre, warning me that the parks department had suddenly decided to do some spring maintenance ...