Wednesday, October 21, 2015

The Busiest Time of the Year

It's October and the weather hasn't quite settled into the Autumn chill, swinging from 27F to 70F in a matter of days. I'm still tired, but I realized that I hadn't posted yesterday even though I did work out. It wasn't a great work out. Actually, it was. Because it kicked my butt. 10 min cardio warm up, 14 rounds on the Nexersys machine that had my lungs burning and me gasping for breath between some of the more intense programs, and then 15 min on the Step Mill. Oh, and a few crunches.

I ran out of time yesterday because I spent an hour trying to get a decent photo of my back. I can only catch glimpses of it in the mirror, and I'm not blessed with long arms that'll help take a back selfie. Anyway, I did manage to see what my back looks like and I'm afraid I'm not seeing much difference since the last time I struggled to do this, even though I am in fact a lot stronger. Oh well... Halloween is less than two weeks away, there's more Cub Scout stuff this weekend, and the Holidays are upon us! Egads! Can you smell the panic in the air, or is that just the Winter chill?

My stomach is still funky. I stopped taking the apple cider vinegar last night just to see how that will affect my weight and body fat. The gym scale read 108.2 lbs yesterday. I'm still on the omeprazole magnesium as my body's adjusted somewhat to the mild laxative effects, but I'm still eating high protein yogurt for breakfast just to coat my stomach so I can have coffee. I had what felt like mild indigestion all afternoon yesterday after eating a bowl of oatmeal and egg. My doc appt is this coming Monday. At least I'll get to the gym on Friday as I'm working with a friend today and tomorrow, making and wrapping gourmet caramels. Yum!

Tuesday Kick-Ass Workout

Warm UP
Calorie :   91 CAL
Distance: 0.81 mile
Duration : 00:10:00

3r Beginner
6r Intmediate
5r Advance
Lap/Rep :  14 Lap/Rep
Duration : 00:56:00
Calorie :   109 CAL
Lap/Rep :  46 Lap/Rep
Duration : 00:15:00
50
Set 1 : 50 Lap/Rep
Set 2 : 50 Lap/Rep
Set 3 : 50 Lap/Rep

Photos posted for actual stats:

3 rounds Beginner


6 rounds Intermediate


5 rounds Advance

getting my butt kicked!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Start of a Scorching Week

Saturday's drive down to Point Pleasant NJ took almost 3 hours in the rain. We had a good time seeing relatives in celebration of my bro...