Friday, April 7, 2023

Combo Day

I got to the gym late but at least I got everything done that needed to be done. Because I missed yesterday, I had both pull-ups and DB shoulders on the line-up. I got both done. And maybe because I got to sleep in until the sun was actually up, I not only got past 2.8, but a few clicks past 2.9 as well. Taking yesterday off was probably helpful too. It was too late to use the Aerobics Room since there's a class in there at 9:30 and I need at least 20 minutes. I stretch out and do my crunches, dead bugs, planks, etc. in the Functional Gym area. The mat-covered floor smells like vacuum exhaust, not a good smell at all.

Because I got there late, I didn't have the time to do a full shoulder routine and I cut two sets. Still, it was enough for a good workout. (I have pups at home waiting to romp in the park!) The free weight area was a bit more crowded than usual, with newbies I've never seen before. Of course, I'm not usually at the gym that late so maybe they're not newbies. But I don't recognize them. And next week I'll be back to arriving around 7 instead of 8... I don't even know what I'm going to do once my kid goes away to college.

7 April 2023
Late Good Friday

Precor elliptical #1
Program 2
Time: 30 + 5 (5844)
Distance: 2.92
Cal: 327
Avg Hr: 160, 207-78

HGPU 22

15 Hip Bridges
Crunches 60
Piriformis/Hip/Pencil Stretch
60 Dead Bugs
15 Hip Bridges
Elbow Plank 60s
Quick Child’s Pose
Cat stretch 12x
Fire Hydrants 30 x 2
Child’s Pose / Cobra Pose
Bird Dog Planks 60s x 2
Push-Ups 25
Air Squats 25
Upper body stretch
Eye yoga

Incl DB Press s/s Lateral Raises s/s Rev Incline Flys
10 lbs x 25/15/25 warm up
15 lbs x 25/15/25
20/15/20 x 25/15/25 x 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Start of a Scorching Week

Saturday's drive down to Point Pleasant NJ took almost 3 hours in the rain. We had a good time seeing relatives in celebration of my bro...