Monday, March 29, 2021

Super Abbreviated


I finally made an appointment for my son to have his annual this afternoon so I really had to rush my workout. It's Spring Break so there's no school all week, which means I don't have to get up at 6 am. Instead, I had the luxury of sleeping until 8:30 and then took the frantic pups to the park. Of course, there was no one there to play with until we were ready to leave. So we didn't leave and stayed until the big dog arrived. That leaves little time for the workout, but I still managed to get some cardio (albeit only 20 minutes), core, and sciatic stretches done before a hot shower and back to the house to retrieve the child... 

I might not get to the gym tomorrow either. The hubs has a Mohs surgery scheduled for the bridge of his nose at 8 am. The doc told my hubs that this procedure could take anywhere from 2 to 6 hours. I highly doubt it will take that long! And I'm not allowed to wait because of their office covid protocols. Ugh. I'll have to drive home and then back to get him later: he's not allowed to drive himself because the local anesthesia can cause swelling around his eyes, making driving difficult. The dog park is also not looking good unless I bring them later in the day. 

29 March 2021
Super Short Monday

Precor elliptical
20 min
Program Intervals
HR n/a
Cal 195
Distance 1.72

Crunches x 20 x 6
Piriformis Stretch
Happy Baby stretch
10 Dead Bugs x 4
Plank 60s
Fire Hydrants 25 x 2
Bird Dogs 60s x 2
Push-Ups 25
Quick Mat stretch

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Start of a Scorching Week

Saturday's drive down to Point Pleasant NJ took almost 3 hours in the rain. We had a good time seeing relatives in celebration of my bro...