Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Tuesday Routine

"Do you remember a guy that's been
In such an early song
I've heard a rumor from Ground Control
Oh no, don't say it's true

They got a message from the Action Man
"I'm happy, hope you're happy too
I've loved all I've needed to love
Sordid details following"

The shrieking of nothing is killing
Just pictures of Jap girls in synthesis and I
Ain't got no money and I ain't got no hair
But I'm hoping to kick but the planet it's glowing

Ashes to ashes, funk to funky
We know Major Tom's a junkie
Strung out in heaven's high
Hitting an all-time low

Time and again I tell myself
I'll stay clean tonight
But the little green wheels are following me
Oh no, not again
I'm stuck with a valuable friend
"I'm happy, hope you're happy too"
One flash of light but no smoking pistol

I never done good things I never done bad things
I never did anything out of the blue, woh-o-oh
Want an axe to break the ice
Wanna come down right now

Ashes to ashes, funk to funky
We know Major Tom's a junkie
Strung out in heaven's high
Hitting an all-time low

My mother said to get things done
You'd better not mess with Major Tom
"

David Bowie -- Ashes to Ashes


Well, I'm late again with my post. I did work out my standard 10 min warm up and whack the machine for 15 rounds. However, I skipped the Step Mill as I had an appointment at the library and I wanted time to shower and change. I just don't know how people can get into their coats, and then their cars all sweaty and smelly from working out. Yuck...

Tuesday is my son's birthday so before I went to the gym, I bought the KitKat and mini M&M chocolate layer cake he was eyeing at the supermarket on Monday. He brought mini-cupcakes and lemon puffs for the class to enjoy. Because everyone is so allergy-alert, only store-packaged items with their ingredient labels are allowed in school. Later, I take my son for sushi dinner. His favorite are the tuna rolls and the volcano rolls with a dollop of chili sauce. Then a quick shopping trip to Kmart where he picks out a board game (Minion version of Life) he wants us to play later. As soon as we get back from visiting another Boy Scout Troop. This is his last year as a Cub Scout and he has to choose which Troop he wants to join. Our town has three, which is a lot for a place known quaintly as a village. I've eaten lots of cake and candy. Oh well...

Tuesday Workout


5 rounds Beginner Follow Me


5 rounds Intermediate Follow Me


5 rounds Advance Follow Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday the 13th

I got a text this morning from a dog park compadre, warning me that the parks department had suddenly decided to do some spring maintenance ...