Friday, January 8, 2016

Cardio And Abs

I'm playing "catch up" this week. Got Wednesday's workout posted yesterday, but not enough time to post the workout I actually did. Today I'm going to try and get Thursday and Friday down.

Because I don't want to do the same work out two days in a row, I have to scramble and think hard about what I want to do. My knuckles are much better since applying the dit da jow, but another day won't hurt.

I settle on doing a Cardio and Abs routine, but I only allot 20 minutes for each piece of cardio equipment. I'm limited by my wonky and sensitive knees, floppy ankles and flat feet. I did read an article on T-nation.com encouraging folks to do pull ups every day. So at the end of my cardio routine, I toss in a set of pull ups. Lately, it seems like the only exercise I do for my back and biceps. But I can't complain, because it's not like I don't have any, right? I barely drink any water and that's reflected by the gym scale. My 32 oz bottle weighs almost 3 lbs full.

Thursday's Workout

Steady State
Calorie :   84 CAL
Distance: 2.18 mile
Speed :    6.54 mph
Duration : 00:20:00
Spd 6
Calorie :   153 CAL
Lap/Rep :  65 Lap/Rep
Duration : 00:20:00
50
Set 1 : 50 Lap/Rep
Set 2 : 50 Lap/Rep
Set 3 : 50 Lap/Rep
Prgm#3
Calorie :   185 CAL
Distance: 1.65 mile
Duration : 00:20:00
165
Set 1 : 110x15
50
Set 1 : 50 Lap/Rep
50
Set 1 : 50 Lap/Rep
Set 2 : 50 Lap/Rep
Set 3 : 50 Lap/Rep

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday the 13th

I got a text this morning from a dog park compadre, warning me that the parks department had suddenly decided to do some spring maintenance ...