Thursday, April 28, 2016

A Few Quick Words...

new Meister gloves
I had a great time and it was a beautiful day at the conservation area where the fingerlings were released. Of course, out of 300 eggs, only 27 fingerlings survived to attend this event according to the volunteers manning this operation. And I'm not sure how many out of these will actually make it to adolescence. Such bad odds!

Trout fingerling
It got cold last night so this morning I put on my sleeveless sweatshirt to whack the machine. After the first 5 rounds, I was warm enough to take that off, but I didn't actually bust a sweat until midway through the Intermediate session. (My 10 minutes on the elliptical was too mild a warm up. I might have to try something else or wear more clothes to start.) The sensor is fixed on the upper left pad and registers all the Cross, Power Hooks and Power Elbows just fine. The screen still blanks out and causes me to lose combination points. Can't strike when I can't see the screen!

Afterwards, I still feel pretty good so I do 20 minutes on the elliptical, followed by 30 pull ups. I'm running really late so it's a mad dash to the shower and then home before I have to drive to school to pick up my son for kung fu class. He's the last kid waiting there. Tomorrow will be better.

Thursday Workout

Warm Up
Calorie :   92 CAL
Distance: 0.82 mile
Duration : 00:10:00

Follow Me 
Lap/Rep :  15 Lap/Rep
Duration : 01:00:00
Prgm#2
Calorie :   163 CAL
Distance: 1.86 mile
Duration : 00:20:00
224
Set 1 : 112x30

Photos posted for actual stats:

5 Rounds Beginner (warm up)

5 Rounds Intermediate (getting down to business)


5 Rounds Advance (a real workout!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Start of a Scorching Week

Saturday's drive down to Point Pleasant NJ took almost 3 hours in the rain. We had a good time seeing relatives in celebration of my bro...