Monday, December 7, 2015

Catching Up

I did work out on Friday but the day was so hectic I never got around to posting. And then we were traveling on vacation. Luckily, the resort we're staying at has a fitness center which I checked out this morning. I don't fit great into the ellipticals they have (I'm too short to comfortably use the handles without developing a backache) but well enough to do over a mile in 20 minutes, and then do a few push ups, planks, DB laterals and reverse Flyes, and then try Face Pulls for the first time.

Friday was by far more productive, but I was at my "home" gym. 6.81 miles total cardio, push ups and planks, DB Lateral Raises superset with Reverse Flyes, 2 sets of Hammer Grip Pull Ups. It was great except I didn't have enough time to stretch since I'd promised an old friend we'd have lunch.

Today we walked about 7 miles just trekking around Sea World. Tomorrow we plan to see The Magic Kingdom. Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Start of a Scorching Week

Saturday's drive down to Point Pleasant NJ took almost 3 hours in the rain. We had a good time seeing relatives in celebration of my bro...