Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Abbreviated Workout

I did work out yesterday but didn't have a chance to post it. Just as I got to the gym, I got a text stating that schools were closing early due to the weather. Figures. I had planned a shortened workout anyway because I'm trying to sell some items we no longer use. I'm trying out an app called 5 Miles that's suppose to allow you to sell and buy from locals within 5 miles of your location. I had a tentative appointment set up at noon to sell my old Omiron Blood Pressure Monitor. Except my son would be getting off the school bus at noon and I can't be in two places at once.

The buyer agreed to postpone the meeting for an hour. She was driving up from Eastchester and initially wanted me to meet her in White Plains. No way! It's way further than 5 miles. She got the price down, but I only agreed because she was willing to drive up to North Westchester. That I could do. But with my son in tow. There are other apps that purport to help people buy and sell items. The most advertised one, Wallapop, has had disappointing reviews. Items that I don't sell on 5 Miles, I may try to list on Ebay. My hubs says Ebay will get better results for the small items. The biggest item, a tub of Thomas the Tank Engine trains, tracks and buildings, still needs to be categorized and photographed. I want to sell it as All or Nothing but the buyer will have to pick up. The tub probably weighs a good 75 lbs.

Anyway, I did my 10 min warm up and battered the Nexersys machine for 15 rounds, getting good and sweaty in the process. No time for further cardio, or even a set of pull ups (I can't do them with my gloved hands) and it's a process to get myself unwrapped!


Tuesday Workout

10 min elliptical

15 rounds Nexersys

Photos posted for actual stats:

5 rounds Beginner


5 rounds Intermediate


5 rounds Advance

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Start of a Scorching Week

Saturday's drive down to Point Pleasant NJ took almost 3 hours in the rain. We had a good time seeing relatives in celebration of my bro...